If you have stuff but not space, what’s the solution? Well, you could hold a garage sale and rid your life of these items. But, since that probably isn’t something you want to do, the next best thing to do is rent a storage unit. People take advantage of storage unit rental every single day when they don’t have the space they need. You can be one of the next and get your needs met. Take a look below to learn five of the top reasons to rent a unit at a public storage facility petaluma.
1. Affordable: Storage unit rental is paid each month at a various rate based upon the unit size and other factors. Even people with limited budgets can afford to pay the few bucks per month to rent a storage unit.
2. Options: Climate-controlled units are beneficial for many people. It keeps belongings safer and makes moving items in and out of the unit simpler. Take a look at the storage unit rental options to find something that suffices your needs.
3. Easy: Renting a storage unit is one of the easiest things you’ll do this year. There’s no credit check, no deposit, and no long term commitment. Rent by the month for as little or as long as the unit is needed.
4. Store Your Stuff: What type of items do you need to store inside the unit? If it doesn’t breathe you can likely store it inside the storage facility unit. Furniture, household goods, business items, artwork, tools, antiques -no matter what you have, put it in storage.
5. Peace of Mind: Storing your belongings at a storage facility ensures they’re safe day in and day out. Storage facilities use 24/7 monitoring and security code access to prevent unauthorized entry and to keep your items safe.